Take gambling out of your adventure, travel explore and discover the hidden treasures of Kenya Masai Mara game reserve with the ultimate independent travel experts “African Habitat Safari tours and Adventure” with our guaranteed daily departures - 2 Nights / 3 Days Masai Mara game reserve private tour.
3 Days, 2 Nights Masai Mara Group Joining Tour drives from Nairobi on the floor of the great rift valley with a stop to view the Great Rift Valley escarpment to have a greater view of the great rift before proceeding to Masai Mara game reserve. The 3 day Masai Mara sharing / Joining tour is rich in diversity and includes wildlife viewing drives in search of the Big 5, awesome landscape views of the Masai plains with optional cultural encounters of the Masai tribes-people.
Best prices guaranteed, free safari quote, free tour travel expert advice. No booking fee, only get to pay a fraction on trip confirmation for commitment.
Day 0 – Arrival: Upon arrival at the jomo Kenyatta international airport Nairobi, You will be met and welcomed by our airport representative, short briefing about the trip and then later follow by a transfer to the hotel of your choice for overnight stay. (Kindly advise the name of the hotel).
Our Safaris starts with a pick-up by one of our driver or staff, you will be met in your hotel. Pickup is as early as 0730am depending on the location of your hotel. Then proceed to the departure point where you will meet other travelers who will be doing the same 3 days Kenya Safari if not a private safari. You will have a short Safari over view description as per the itinerary as you get to know each other. There after depart for Masai Mara with the first stop at the Great Rift Valley View Point.
This is a perfect place to be in the early morning and evening. You will watch enthralling Rift valley with it's vast vegetation and the sun rays kissing the far and wide stretching mountains in the surrounding. The Great Rift Valley has been reckoned as a wonder of the world stretching from the Middle East passing through Africa and has a great and vast chunk in East African part and ends in Mozambique in the South flowing through Narok town.
Masai Mara is situated in south-west Kenya and is one of Africa’s Greatest Wildlife Reserves. Together with the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania it forms Africa’s most diverse, incredible and most spectacular Eco-Systems and possibly the world’s top safari big game viewing Eco-System.
I am sure you have heard the wildebeest migration is nothing short of amazing. It is one of the things you have do add to your bucket list. This will be the full day explore the Masai Mara, breakfast will be served as early as 0730am, then our cook will pack for you fresh picnic lunch since the whole day will be exploring the Masai Mara famous 7th wonders of the World.
This game reserve is Kenya's finest wildlife sanctuary with over 450 species of animals having been recorded here. Mara plains are filled with migrating wildebeest and zebra, there is also resident wildlife year round. After exploring the park return to the camp or Lodge for dinner and overnight.
Wake up call at 0600am, have a cup of hot coffee or African tea, proceed for early morning game drive, the early morning Game safari offers you golden opportunity for early morning big 5 kills, African Jungle Male Lions are spotted along the trails as well as other Kenya big 5 including the documented the Big Cat Documentary, Lion, Leopard & Black Rhinos if lucky. The Kenya Trails Game viewing takes about 2-3hours then return to the the Lodge or Camp for full breakfast.
After the breakfast check out the camp and for those who might be willing to visit the famous Masai Village our driver will organize for you but with an extra cost of 10 usd - You will be entertained with Masai Moran dance as well as the visit of the Manyatta.
Inside the Manyatta take as many photos as you can as a memory of Africa Cultural visit. There after proceed back to Nairobi with a stop over in Narok Town for Hot Lunch as you leave for Nairobi arriving early afternoon where you will be dropped back to the hotel of your choice
· Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
· Airport pick up and drop off.
· All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
· Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
· Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
· Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
· A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
· Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
· Bottled mineral water during game drives.
· Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
· All government taxes, levies, and fees
· Pick up and drop off transfers
· Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
· Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
· Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
· Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
· Laundry services.
· Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary.
For Safari Bookings & Reservations for Kenya Safaris | Tanzania Safari Packages Connect With the expert:
Safari Booking Office Tel: + 254 725 971 349
Mobile: + 254 725 971 349